The support forum

Notifications

Homer712 :

Feb 23, 2021

I run two Bvckup 2 backups. One that is "continuous", and one that sits there waiting for a "go" command. They are identical. I just use the "continuous" one to catch any changes between weekly backups. I also run the weekly one via a batch file. So when the batch file runs, I can see the little Bvckup 2 tray icon doing its little dance, and I assume that if no notifications pop up, that there were no errors. But, could there be (or is there, and I just haven't found it) any way to have a notification pop up saying "Backup Completed Successfully" once the backup is complete.

Alex Pankratov :

Mar 25, 2021

I made a note of this. Let me see what can be done here.

Homer712 :

Mar 28, 2021

Alex, just to add another twist to my request. When the "continuous" tasks are running, there is no need to have a notification each time one of those tasks picks up a change to a file. But for the "group" of tasks that I only run once a week, it would be desirable. So, it would be good to have a setting for notifications that would allow you to have them in one group, but turn them off for another group. Thanks for considering it.

Create
Made by IO Bureau in Switzerland
Support

Updates Newsletter
Blog & RSS
Follow Twitter
Reddit
Miscellanea Press kit
Testimonials
Company Imprint

Legal Terms
Privacy